Get

Get is a module that uses javascript and PHP to find several information about the client's browser and OS and saves them to a 'database' file. For now this module supports IP, browser type, OS type, Geolocation (if you have permissions it shows the coordinates ), MAC, Username, etc. It also detects browser plugins and MIMEs (the different| file formats and the applications associated with them). The hosts are recognized by MAC address. No duplicate data will be recorded on the database if the data for that host already exists, but it will add the data if the person visits with a new browser or makes changes to the old browser.

Get module - version 2.0 (CURRENT)

• Firmware 2.1 Compatible

Get module - version 1.2

• Install Database on USB Option
  • Got rid of annoying geolocation popup
  • Minor bug fixes

Get module - version 1.1

• Client History
  • Minor bug fixes

Get module - version 1.0

• Add Comments to Clients
  • MAC Address
  • LAN IP address
  • Host Name
  • App name
  • User Agent
  • Product Sub
  • Language
  • Cookies enabled
  • App Version
  • Vendor
  • Platform
  • App Codename
  • Java enabled
  • CPU Class
  • Screen Resolution
  • Browser Plugins
  • Browser MIMEs

Please leave any suggestions, or bug reports you have here. Thanks... :)

Edited by SilverExploit

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, or I've just not enough to make it register, but the app cannot find any information about my computer aside from hostname, IP address, and mac address. But this is just from my personal machine, and I haven't tested it in the field. (Hence why I said, maybe I didn't do enough.) Any tips/suggestions?

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, or I've just not enough to make it register, but the app cannot find any information about my computer aside from hostname, IP address, and mac address. But this is just from my personal machine, and I haven't tested it in the field. (Hence why I said, maybe I didn't do enough.) Any tips/suggestions?

You must first install the hidden iframe, and then spoof the target using dns spoof to 172.16.42.1 . in the redirect page there is the hidden iframe which will gather the information.

I'm having the same issue, as far as I can see the iframe is loaded correctly but it does not store the results.

If I load /get/get.php I get the following error:

Warning: fopen(/www/pineapple/modules/get/get.database) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/get/get_write.php on line 36

can't open file

Great addon! Really impressed with it!

Could you add a few things?

> Such as a "last seen" field in the summary page (and have it sortable?)

> Be able to delete/remove clients from the summary page

Edit:

> Could you also remove the "template" example - a blackberry device?

Edited by bugmenot2589944