Deauth All Clients

sem1845

I have the Mark IV with latest firmware. All is good but I can't figure out how to make the pineapple deauth all clients in the area. Is there a way to do this? I've searched and read the wiki. So far I've had to use a 2nd laptop to send the deauth. Thanks for your help.

I'm not sure if I completely get what your saying but I to wish to deauth everyone basically on command and without a computer with the WPS button. My goal is the have my Mark 4 with usb power or battery power and use it like normal when its started up but I wish to use the WPS button to just deauth everyone. I'm trying to do something similar to a Fon Bomb from the original Fonera but with some class to it basically making it a the deauth grenade.

What Ive done so far is just been messing around with the advanced page and executing some commands but I rarely do this and I know im doing something wrong. The command I entered so far was...

aireplay-ng -0 0 -a * -c *

I got mac address errors because of the star so I know im probably close if i cleaned this up and entered it in as a WPS script and maybe shutdown some services like karma.

• 2 weeks later...