Hp Pavillion 360n Usage?

95Blackz26

well iv'e had this machine sitting on a shelf for years. ever since i got into building pc's and the fact that this thing is ancient (still uses pc-133 ram). forget what cpu it has in it maybe a 1.8ghz with 768mb ram.

i know it's not worth anything and selling it is not really an option as i wouldn't get much if anything from it. i'm gonna pick up a kill-a-watt thing to measure how much it pulls from the wall and i guess from there i can decide if it get's turned into a router/firewall.

any other possible uses for it guys?

Target practice, boat anchor, doorstop, cannon fodder. Probably not worth running really, though, unfortunately, and it is old enough that it would probably would not be a good donation to a group. However, you might be able to install some linux variant on it and donate it to a teenager somewhere to have some fun with.

Or make a webserver out of it, with a MySQL server for practicing web programming on it.

i'll have to give MySQL another look. always looking to learn new things.

i just like to re-purpose the crap out of everything until something else comes along. i had a SFF optiplex gx620 i used for watching videos on my tv, the only real thing it was good for was a space heater. gave that one to my sister.