Mk3 N00b Record

I managed to hose up my MK3 after just 2 days.

Is there a trick to getting the code back to what was originally shipped? I tried installing some other packages and some of the libraries updated which seems to have broken the HTTPD. :(

Thanks.

You mean you've completely bricked the device and can not even log into the php interface?

There is a factory reset on the Advance page if you can manage to get in to the interface.

Have you tried logging in via SSH?

If you can ... following the "Not So Quick Start" instructions might get you back up and running

I can SSH into it fine. Definitely not bricked. Just can't get the web interface working. I will check out the Not So Quick Start.

Thanks.

You mean you've completely bricked the device and can not even log into the php interface?

There is a factory reset on the Advance page if you can manage to get in to the interface.

Have you tried logging in via SSH?

If you can ... following the "Not So Quick Start" instructions might get you back up and running

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out my issue. I am running Windows 7 and had to run the flash program as administrator. That did the trick.

I've found the flashing process to be quick tricky - you have to time the power on EXACTLY right it seems. I was doing it for 10+ minutes before it finally took.

I've found the flashing process to be quick tricky - you have to time the power on EXACTLY right it seems. I was doing it for 10+ minutes before it finally took.

Dude ... first

Best WEBSITE EVVVVERRR... (@your avatar)

I one hand I had the pineapple with the cord just barely insert ... when I click that button I push the cord in to the pineapple.

Got it on the first try.

Each device is different however. Maybe try more coffee and less beer?

lol