cpu-z question

hakgipc

hello 1337 hak5 members.

i dont understand cpu-z btw i have the newsest version out .

i dont understand where it says about like bus speed and ht link i dont know what the difrences are

my bus speed is 230

my ht link is 1150

i have amd x2 +4400 64bit

i know alittle bout hypertransport but i dont know what it means by bus speed amd 64 use ht not fsb so can some1 draw a diagram of the two like my mobo set out and say what the difrence?

Ditto what stingwray said... come on dude, you've been asking these questions more rapidly than a whore changes sexual partners... don't rely only on us... sure, we're happy to help but at least do some things yourself... I think at this point telling you to go Google these things is completely fair... This info is so easy to find it's not even funny so please put some effort in to things.

hello 1337 hak5 members.

i dont understand cpu-z btw i have the newsest version out .

i dont understand where it says about like bus speed and ht link i dont know what the difrences are

my bus speed is 230

my ht link is 1150

i have amd x2 +4400 64bit

i know alittle bout hypertransport but i dont know what it means by bus speed amd 64 use ht not fsb so can some1 draw a diagram of the two like my mobo set out and say what the difrence?

This is really hard to understand, could you please try using grammer, and explaining what you get, and where you need things explaining to you in greater detail. Post a screenshot of CPU-Z showing the output.

As it stands, i'd suggest that you should read up on processor archtechture but until you clarify what it is your after, we can only offer you vauge answers. Try clicking every link on the pages stingwray linked, and reading all of them. Toms Hardware is another good site to read, as it goes into the architechture of the processors in huge detail.

http://chip-architect.com/news/2003_09_21_...64bit_Core.html

http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/cpu...mer-1.ars?27420