Random question

Employee

Ok well the question I'am about to ask will seem very stupid to lots of people, or important to enough that just don't want to admit it. If I get flamed for asking this question I will not mind, I'm just seeing what I can ask and get an awnser for, or what will make people disgusted with me. Trust me I used google and went to the library, so this really isn't what I would consider my easy escape. A book or website would be twice more as enjoyable.

How would you go about forging documents of Identification?

NOTE IF ANYTHING COMES OUT OF YOUR BRAIN PLEASE PUT A DISCLAMER SO NO ONE WILL GET INTROUBLE!

Also note this is for education purposes not for me or anyone else to do and use.

I hate to sound like a dick but most of my friends are on probation and parole. A couple for identity fraud. So I doubt I'll make the same mistakes and I've already been in trouble with the goverment so I doubt I will do it so note the

NOTE IF ANYTHING COMES OUT OF YOUR BRAIN PLEASE PUT A DISCLAMER SO NO ONE WILL GET INTROUBLE!

Also note this is for education purposes not for me or anyone else to do and use.

Education purposes is what I stress. I also think fraudulaten charges would be brought upon anyone who would use any information you really where to give them. So to decompile your mythical construct of my idea I will ask another question.

How are Identification cards made? (i.e school I.D's and work I'D's)

Edit: I'm not really in my own brain tonight I have been up for about 2 days straight so If that whole mythical construct thing doesnt make sense its cause im going to a point of insanity and my sleeping pills arent working

I think the general idea is that you don't forge IDs. You figure out what's required to get the government to make some for you, and work on obtaining *that*. I think Mitnick talked about that in passing in Freedom Downtime or whatever that movie was called.