[Question][Encoder] Duckencode In Windows

iamk3
Go to solution Solved by Lab42Jason,

I can't figure out how to use the duckencoder in windows 7. I have tried using the command prompt and cant get that to work. I keep getting told that "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." Can someone please direct me to a tutorial or let me know where I'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Yep, once you have Java installed the process is the same for any OS. "java -jar duckencode.jar -i payload.txt -o inject.bin"

Actually I think you can omit the "-o inject.bin" part. It'll create inject.bin in the current working directory without it.

I think the only major difference is the path to your SD card. On Linux for me it's in /media/volumename while on Windows it'll be a drive letter.

I got it working! I was able to execute the wallpaper prank payload. I googled around a little and found a website that mentioned to check the system variables path and to add the location to the java bin file if it didn't exist. The path for me was C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin. Once I added it and restarted my command prompt, it worked fine.

Not sure if it should have added this and if so, why it didn't, but it's working now!

Here is the link just in case anyone else if having or runs into this problem in the future.

http://introcs.cs.princeton.edu/java/15inout/windows-cmd.html

Thanks again for everyone's help!

• 2 months later...

I have made a system variable called "Java" when I run the command in CMD:

C:\Users\caleb\Desktop>Java -jar duckencode.jar -i C:\Users\caleb\Desktop\Rubber Duck\mouse

It runs the compiler, but at the end I get an ERROR?

Error with input file!

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoa

der.java:58)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at Encoder.main(Encoder.java:111)

... 5 more

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, I just got this today and I was so excited but now im pissed because it wont work :(

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, I just got this today and I was so excited but now im pissed because it wont work :(

Try putting your path in quotes:

Java -jar duckencode.jar -i "C:\Users\caleb\Desktop\Rubber Duck\mouse"

I believe any path in Windows that contains a space must be in cased in quotes.

An easy way is to just put the text file next to the Jar, and specify it that way. So put everything in the same directory. Hold shift and right click so you get the "Open Command WindowHere" option. Click it, then just run:

java -jar duckencode.jar -i myevilstuff.txt