Jasager On Iphone

n3yuh

Learn yourself and make it?

lol its a love hate relation ship with you isn't it Mr-Protocol? but i do have to agree, when it comes down to things here you cant beg. you can ask for hints and suggestions to get pointed in the right direction, but after all the thing about hacking is figuring things out for yourself, its what drives most of us, learning and creating new things. if something hasn't been created you cant just ask someone to make it for you, nothing in the world would get done this way lol.

on second note. I've made a topic about this before, try working it on android. learn Java, android app's are based off java (correct me if im wrong) and the deep down OS of android is linux, and i believe it runs a type of virtual machine for its up front interface. Try learning Java and making some apps to get started, there are a ton of tutorials out there, google is your best friend. and i would again recommend android over iphone because there is much more user developers on that platform as well as the ease of root access and the 15 wifi tether apps already available, it would probably be easiest to modify one of those.

lol its a love hate relation ship with you isn't it Mr-Protocol? but i do have to agree, when it comes down to things here you cant beg. you can ask for hints and suggestions to get pointed in the right direction, but after all the thing about hacking is figuring things out for yourself, its what drives most of us, learning and creating new things. if something hasn't been created you cant just ask someone to make it for you, nothing in the world would get done this way lol.

on second note. I've made a topic about this before, try working it on android. learn Java, android app's are based off java (correct me if im wrong) and the deep down OS of android is linux, and i believe it runs a type of virtual machine for its up front interface. Try learning Java and making some apps to get started, there are a ton of tutorials out there, google is your best friend. and i would again recommend android over iphone because there is much more user developers on that platform as well as the ease of root access and the 15 wifi tether apps already available, it would probably be easiest to modify one of those.

Ok thanks!

Unfortunately I don't have an Android...

That's pretty much it. People have to want to learn instead of expect it on a silver platter. Not sure about these younger generations lol.

That and I typically post on forums while I'm either dead tired or had a night of drinking :P. All depends on the mood I'm in that day.

im part of said younger generations and people can't get me away from computer books or forums, I can't ever get enough of it, I want to know it all lol.

Me too. First it was webdesign, but now I'm getting more interested in hacking and using systems,networks,... in special ways.

First it's just a bit overwhelming. Everyday I see a bunch of new stuff, terminal commands, software,... So I need to start with the basics and then learn more and more, before getting to the real stuff.

Me too. First it was webdesign, but now I'm getting more interested in hacking and using systems,networks,... in special ways.

First it's just a bit overwhelming. Everyday I see a bunch of new stuff, terminal commands, software,... So I need to start with the basics and then learn more and more, before getting to the real stuff.

watch some older hak5 episodes... they cover some basics, and the hak tips are great for learning. besides that, google what you want to do, if you dont under stand it, go smaller, and smaller, then work your way up. understand networking fundamentals first. and most of all LEARN LINUX

• 2 weeks later...

It might be possible but obviously you would need a jailbroken iphone. I used to have an app; i think it was called PDAnet but with it you could create a wireless hotspot for sharing your data connection, so i know creating the access point is possible but i dont know about running jasager on it. It would be really neat to see though.

If I remember correctly at least a year ago it was impossible to get iPhones wifi chip to monitor mode. I had iTouch 2gn.

yea i'm pretty sure it does not supports it, and im sure it does not support packet injection either unfortunately.