Just Got My Pineapple!

Thanks Darren for the pineapple! I got it in the mail today and I was looking over the auto rick roll guide and was thinking "I wanna do an auto Nyan cat" hmmmmm... shouldn't be to difficult :)

Thanks again Darren.

Cheers!

-EDIT-

Created the Nyan Cat files (index.html, NYAN.mp3, NYAN.gif) tested it out, just copy these over instead of the Rick Roll files.

-EDIT 2-

Re-uploaded the NYAN.zip since the link was dead.

Edited by CanadianTaco

Thanks Darren for the pineapple! I got it in the mail today and I was looking over the auto rick roll guide and was thinking "I wanna do an auto Nyan cat" hmmmmm... shouldn't be to difficult :)

Thanks again Darren.

Cheers!

I also got mine today.

Is your karma running properly just by clicking ON without editing or changing anything?

I also got mine today.

Is your karma running properly just by clicking ON without editing or changing anything?

yup, had a few people connecting even though I had nothing set up so they weren't getting anywhere.

If your having issues you could try reflashing your pineapple: http://hak5.org/hack/wifi-pineapple-flashing-guide

yup, had a few people connecting even though I had nothing set up so they weren't getting anywhere.

If your having issues you could try reflashing your pineapple: http://hak5.org/hack/wifi-pineapple-flashing-guide

I have an interesting discovery, I don't know if it effects anything, but when i switch to whitelist, this shows in the log , kernel: KARMA: ssid ["anytest"] not found in whitelist so rejecting (that is my phone looking for anytest) so it seems to be at least partially working, however in blacklist nothing shows and my phone still acts as if it doesn't see anytest

I have an interesting discovery, I don't know if it effects anything, but when i switch to whitelist, this shows in the log , kernel: KARMA: ssid ["anytest"] not found in whitelist so rejecting (that is my phone looking for anytest) so it seems to be at least partially working, however in blacklist nothing shows and my phone still acts as if it doesn't see anytest

I haven't had a chance to look into the white||black lists just yet, maybe somebody else would have an answer for you.

• 1 month later...