Aircrack-Ng Pineapple

Its there any way to "pentest" WEP wifi routers using the Pineapple V2?

I saw that aircrack-ng is available for Open-Wrt atheros routers, but I don't know if the pineapple is powerful enough to do this.

Don't know if it still running but the Piranha firmware had aircrack and a bunch of other tools installed with it. I don't see why it would have a problem doing the packet injection to create the extra traffic but I doubt it would be powerful enough to do the actual cracking.

Could it be possible since your sniffing stuff on the air, just to grab the wep/wap passwords when they reach the pineapple? Cuz this is what it does, to trick the client into thinking is the right AP..

Can this be possible?

I guess I will try it, since I wanted to do this completely mobile (just a JB'd iPhone 4 and the Pineapple)

I might just move the packets airmon-ng captures over to the iPhone and then crack them in the iPhone 4

don't try to crack stuff on the iphone, it won't have enough power. You could try setting it up so you use your 3G to send the pcap back to a server which replies one cracked.