Problem Email Notification

niels

Hey everybody,

I watching the forum, and use email notification to follow some forum topics and some daily digest emails.

But I didn't received any mail after 23 april. Does anybody experienced the same problem ? I didn't change anything on my profile the mailing just stopped.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Niels

A lot of things, in these forums are broken. IT will take them some time to get fixed.

For instance, there are times when I can't access Hak5.org at all, I receive some errors like not enough memory or something along the lines.

Over the past week or so there has been a number of things going on with the forum, but they seem to be slowly fixing them. I would imagine that the more commonly used features that are broken will be higher up the list.

You could always give the RSS feeds a try instead of the email digests. They may not be as detailed but they should be working.

Good to know. I'd like to Thank the admins and moderators here for keeping up with any problems this board might be having. :)