Cryptohaze Multiforcer Alternate Download Link

Infiltrator

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of an alternate URL to Cuda Multiforcer / Cryptohaze Multiforcer. Reason being, I've been trying to download it directly from the its website but I am getting some forbidden error. Even sent them an email advising, but still haven't heard back or has the issue been rectified.

I've tried other places as well, like sourceforge.net but no luck.

Anyway, your response will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much

Is there any member in the Hak5 community, that is also a member of these forums

http://www.cryptohaze.com/forum/index.php

Edited by Infiltrator

Whats the link to the files you need, I'll see if I can reach it. If so, I'll upload a copy to my site temporarily so you can get it, but if I get the 403 forbidden, then maybe they took it offline for maintenance or other issues.

edit: I get a 403 for http://cryptohaze.com/releases/CUDA-Multiforcer-Windows-0.72.zip as well. They probably have it down for a reason, or a bad url/typo for the link in their site.

Edited by digip

Thanks Digip for the response, but yeah that's the link I've been trying to download the tool from and had no luck.

Every time I try to download the tool, I receive error 403 forbidden. I even signed up with them, to see if it was something to do with the access level to the website, but didn't make any difference.

Plus they still haven't replied back to message I posted on their forums, and I've tried downloading the tool from alternate links like sourceforge.net but no luck. I have a feeling that, they know what the problem is, but doesn't want to say so.

But I could be wrong.

Edited by Infiltrator

Link is working. They must have had the permissions setup to deny access before, but its working now.

That is great news, thank you guys very much.

I would recommend this tool to anyone who wants to crack MD5 or NTLM hashes. Great tool, I am getting an average of 258 m/s attempts on my Nvidia GTX 260.

Edited by Infiltrator