Brothers In Arms

digip

The controls leave a little to be desired, but its still a fun and challenging game if you give it a chance. There are lots of unlockables that show some of the history on WWII as well. Some of the characters names are of real soldiers, and some are made up, but even the made up characters were based on real people. The main guy for example, his name is made up, but was based on a real soldiers story, which is what the game kind of follows along loosely to his story.

i still havnt watched the series but from what i gather its like saving private ryan ... and i loved that film

will check youtube for some in game footage

Edited by Trip

i still havnt watched the series but from what i gather its like saving private ryan ... and i loved that film

will check youtube for some in game footage

Well, its not a movie, but it has some cinematic sort of storyline. Its based on some real people and things that took place, just some names changed for the main characters. The ubisoft sites for the game itself has a lot of movie sequences. The in game play controls, like I said are a tad difficult and not your normal FPS game, but that in some respect is part of the charm and challenge. The story itself though is very well done and you feel a tie to the characters as you are playing it.

http://www.brothersinarmsgame.com/

Edit: There was a 2 hour History Channel special that uses footage from the game as well -

Edited by digip