VNcrack

hakgipc

in auditor there is a app called Vncrack ...

and my best mate dared me to try and hack in his vnc he selected a random http port to make it harder 4 me but that was no prob with nmap ..

but now when i got to his iip:5800 he has a pw to acces his vnc and i need 2 find out a way 2 crack it posibly with vncrack posibly a brutforce

can anyone help

There was an exploit in one of the VNC packages a while ago that ment you could log on without needing the password. Look into this.

Then you could also sniff his password and crack it then. As shown in Hak.5 before.

I wouldn't go with bruteforcing unless you know he has set it as something simple, otherwise, see you in a couple of thousand years.

Yeah I couldn't remember which software it was, but i believe the code from RealVNC was used in a couple of other projects and they were vulnerable.

And also, even if the latest version hasn't got the problem his friend might not be running the latest version so its always worth a quick try.

Then you could also sniff his password and crack it then. As shown in Hak.5 before.

how do i do a sniff when he is not on my network? can u plz tel me how to do so

You don't ARP poison the internet thats for sure :lol:

You could put a keylogger on a computer he uses to connect to his vnc server.