part # PSM73C-CL100E

Intel ® celeron ® m

processor 1.60 GHz

1.60 GHz 448 MB of ram

Windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 2

and i need the driver for my video card all i found about it so far is

Ati radeon xpress 200M with 128 MD DDR shared video memory

ati pci express x16 xpress 200M

its been 3 days i am looking downloading true every kind place i just don't know anymore . i don't have a clue what to do anymore p.l.s help :(

and also i do have another good one . but not driver it's about my mac+book i recently bought it and it have a password in i can't plug my flip video camera on it . it ask a password i cant reset it , need the old pass , know how to crack it ?? for me it's getting like a escaping room and i am really stuck now so hopefully i get some answer . tanks in advance

Hi.

:unsure: :(

I have a

Satellite M70-CL1

part # PSM73C-CL100E

Intel ® celeron ® m

processor 1.60 GHz

1.60 GHz 448 MB of ram

Windows xp professional version 2002 service pack 2

and i need the driver for my video card all i found about it so far is

Ati radeon xpress 200M with 128 MD DDR shared video memory

ati pci express x16 xpress 200M

its been 3 days i am looking downloading true every kind place i just don't know anymore . i don't have a clue what to do anymore p.l.s help :(

and also i do have another good one . but not driver it's about my mac+book i recently bought it and it have a password in i can't plug my flip video camera on it . it ask a password i cant reset it , need the old pass , know how to crack it ?? for me it's getting like a escaping room and i am really stuck now so hopefully i get some answer . tanks in advance

If you go into your device manager, right click on the device you need drivers for right click and select properties

click on the details tab, and go to Hardware IDs

you should see something to the effect of PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_2134 copy and paste that into google and you will find a driver. It might not be the first result, but you will find it

or you should be able to go to the Toshiba support site and get it

*edit* you won't find drivers on the US Toshiba support site, but with the info you have they are available on the Canadian Site.

http://support.toshiba.ca/support/Download/ln_byModel.asp

http://support.toshiba.ca/support/Download...80421145542.zip <--- ATI video Driver for XP

Edited by BlueWyvern

If you go into your device manager, right click on the device you need drivers for right click and select properties

you should see something to the effect of PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_2134 copy and paste that into google and you will find a driver. It might not be the first result, but you will find it

just what he said, go to the toshiba site, put in your model number select your computer, look for drivers and downloads and look in the video ones. you should see one that matches your video card download it and launch it, it should take you through a quick setup and then you can go to my computer, right click it, hit properties, select the hardware tab and hit device manager, then go ahead and look to make sure you have one under video. you may need to restart the computer for it to work.

good luck!

Always go to the manufacturers site first. If not on the AMD site (in this case it wont because its special OEM parts), then check your Notebook Manufacturer. Also, these are generic cards across many OEM's. My Gateway has the same Ati Radeon Xpress 200M card, and same driver, so if the one linked above doesn't work for any reason, search the gateway support site as well, it should be the same identical driver.

Here is the Gateway link: ftp://esupport:vImvF88@ftp.gateway.com/pu...000/9533362.exe

*edit* you won't find drivers on the US Toshiba support site, but with the info you have they are available on the Canadian Site.

http://support.toshiba.ca/support/Download/ln_byModel.asp

http://support.toshiba.ca/support/Download...80421145542.zip <--- ATI video Driver for XP

Just got back from work and so happy to have an answer that i had to tack a 2 min to tank you lot !!

i did went to toshiba model ... i know all that i have also a dell expiron and i find all my driver no probleme ...

thisi one i don't know why but some site toshiba i been refered to by searching model my pc i couldnt find the right one ... i did try to dowload every single dowload that i found from toshiba web site. anyways i will let you know if this did work or not need go for my lunch now my belly is starving miam miam just back from work lol!!!!

o i forgot to said !!

my driver are all missing cause formated the pc .. so if i go to try reinstal a driver wont work neigther . i got this laptop from a freind she sold it cause she couldn't get it to work good anymore . it work awsome just needed a format :D

In the future, one thing you can do, is DON'T FORMAT IT RIGHT AWAY. Use DOUBLE DRIVER to backup all the system and hardware drivers to external media, then format, and when reinstalling, you shove in double driver and restore all your working drivers from the backup, piece of cake. ;)