Hacker-evolution Untold

okiwan

any one know where to find a full copy of the linux version? preferably a direct link like megaupload. im not down with the whole torrent thing. iv ran the windows demo in wine an it seems to work. if i tried to run the full version in wine would it save my progress?

ummmm... I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this... WTF are you talking about?...

Side note: BitTorrent is not illegal to use despite the press.

Utorrent is a nice light-weight client. Or you can find a website that will use a web-based torrent client to download whatever the topic in question is. I don't remember the URLs of any of those sites though.

Ah, I have no issues with torrents. I have ports forwarded and UPnP enabled. Some people yell about torrent speed on XP due to the max half open connections takes their internet to a halt.

If you like the game so much... Buy it... Or google. Not sure if this forum condones piracy :unsure:

well i havnt tried a torrent in a long time. im not on windows any more. maybe ill give it a shot.

on a side note: i dont consider piracy stealing. its making a copy. ;) also im poor. anything i dont have to pay for i wont.

Edited by okiwan

well i havnt tried a torrent in a long time. im not on windows any more. maybe ill give it a shot.

on a side note: i dont consider piracy stealing. its making a copy. ;) also im poor. anything i dont have to pay for i wont.

What you consider it does not matter. What the legal system does, does matter. Either way don't expect someone to help you pirate material just because you are cheap. Not trying to be offensive but you already know it seems it is available via BitTorrents but refuse to download it yourself? If nothing else you will learn how to use a bittorrent client on *nix.

Side note to any watching moderator. Could probably close this topic...

Edited by Mr-Protocol

i wasnt asking any one to pirate any thing for me. i was more or less wondering if there are pirated copies of the linux version out there. an where i might find it. cause i see windows copies all over the net. sorry if i came off that way, but trust me finding software/movies etc is kinda my specialty. but this particular one seems to be a little elusive.

Ok I don't care how you get it morally or immorally, legally or illegally; Just a) don't try to justify the ethics of stealing, it is, period; now you can get it here http://www.exosyphen.com/index.php?sel=inc...uy.php&id=3 or you can go onto google or bing or yahoo and go try and find another way, but places like Hak5 can't because it would be illegal.