Virtualbox Or Dual Boot?

r3v3rs3

So here is my question plain and simple. On my laptop should I load up BT4 and Ubuntu in VB along with an XP bitch, and make them all fully network capable with their own static IP and everything (which I hear you can do in VirtualBox). Or do I dual boot Ubuntu / W7 and put BT4 on an SD card and put a virtual XP Bitch box within Ubuntu / BT4 (Which would require a persistant install? Im basically looking to do some middler stuff with my jasager fonera (pineapple), and some metasploit.

• 2 weeks later...
So here is my question plain and simple. On my laptop should I load up BT4 and Ubuntu in VB along with an XP bitch, and make them all fully network capable with their own static IP and everything (which I hear you can do in VirtualBox). Or do I dual boot Ubuntu / W7 and put BT4 on an SD card and put a virtual XP Bitch box within Ubuntu / BT4 (Which would require a persistant install? Im basically looking to do some middler stuff with my jasager fonera (pineapple), and some metasploit.

hmmm.. well on my laptop which is about 8 years old (panasonic toughbook CF-29) ..... i have Ubuntu 9.10 installed on it and everything else is Sun VirtualBox with USB support... i can run Ubuntu safely with about 3 different Virtual systems running at the same time..... i think u should make ur favorite OS ur main and run everything else in VirtualBox... "Food For Taught"

VBox for testing, no VBox when you're ready to start using it everyday.

hmmm... well i use mine everyday and it works perfect.... basically it depends on your style an what u wanna use