Fonera 2.0N Development?

Jasager won't work on a Fon2N because it doesn't have an Atheros wifi chipset and the Interceptor is designed to be small and discrete so there is no point trying to get it onto such a chunky device.

Other small devices have been suggested that should work with both applications, have a read through the forums to find them.

Alright, thank you for the suggestion!

Edit: I've looked around, and I've found two you mentioned. The PicoStation and the Bullet. Would you go about installing it on these two the same way as the Fon, and are there any other devices that I can set up like the Fon?

The PicoStations that I've been playing with work exactly the same as the Fon except they are open by default, no messing around having to jail break them. They also have serial connectors inside as well, same as the Fons.

• 4 weeks later...
The PicoStations that I've been playing with work exactly the same as the Fon except they are open by default, no messing around having to jail break them. They also have serial connectors inside as well, same as the Fons.

Which version of PicoStation are you using? I'd like to buy the Pico5 for the extra range, but I just want to make sure I have something that works. That's more important. It has half the memory after all. :/

Also, I couldn't find a tutorial for setting this up with a PicoStation, so I wanted to know. What steps in the (wiki) tutorial for the Fon can I skip if I'm using a PicoStation? You said "...they are open by default, no messing around having to jail break them."

I can't tell you exactly which one I've got as it was bought by a friend and long ago lost all its identifying stickers.

It has redboot enabled by default so you can go directly to the flashing part, ignore all the stuff with having to downgrade firmware or transferring files and using mtd.