problem with iso 1 GB

mR.xx

I don't think I'm quite understanding you, is the problem that your Flash Drive now is only 2GB in size for the single partition that exists? or that their is a partition on it that is of 2GB, and your flash drive has a remaining, unused 14GB? Because the second problem can be fixed by formatting the unused space, whereas the first issue is fixed by partitioning your flash drive in a format that doesn't not have a limited size (Is it FAT that is limited? I cannot remember).

and your flash drive has a remaining, unused 14GB? Because the second problem can be fixed by formatting the unused space, whereas the first issue is fixed by partitioning your flash drive in a format that doesn't not have a limited size (Is it FAT that is limited? I cannot remember).

Yes problem formatting the unused space

how to fix that ? I told original size 16GB

another problem after try use UNIVERSAL CUSTOMIZER 1.0.0.8 success put backtrack 4 on part cdfs but if boot form usb not boot any thing

Did you try what xje4bv posted? That should work for larger flash drives. To get back the "lost" space, use the U3 Removal Tool.

Yes if use U3 Removal Tool give me original size 16GB but not boot from flash any suggestion for that

I posted a direct link to the specific post you need to look at, but it doesn't jump to the post like it should. Anyways, you should take a look at the posts below, specifically post #5. It sounds like that will work for you.

EDIT: Just fixed the link.