Need Help: Website Nav Menu

genroxbro

I need to set up my site where when you click on a menu, it brings up another set of menus for that section. Like a site within a site. For example, click on a department and it has its own set of links to the articles that relate to that department. Can this be done?

I need to set up my site where when you click on a menu, it brings up another set of menus for that section. Like a site within a site. For example, click on a department and it has its own set of links to the articles that relate to that department. Can this be done?

2 things. 1 yes, of course. 2, you probably should have first, started your own thread, as this thread is not about the subject you just asked about, and would probably be looked over. Also, check with google, your questions has been asked, im sure, and there are plenty of sites to help with the html/css menus you ask about. Even online menu makers that export flash files for you, free of charge.

Give this a look: http://www.cssmenumaker.com/

Edit: Moonlit, Edited post to fit split thread.