What was the first computer you worked with

cooper

I worked on Apple IIe's and an atari doing basic and saving to CASSETTE drive :P , but my first PC was a 386 that ran at 16MHz on TURBO with a 24MB hard drive and a 2400 baud modem and DOS 5.x. I was so excited when I updated it to DOS 6.22 pff. I see calculators with more power than that now. LOL

First was in the Apple II family but that was just for basic messing around and Oregon Trial of course. The first time i actually accomplished some stuff was middle school using Macintosh running things like Kid Pix and Hyper Card. God i loved me some hyper card. The first computer i owned was a Computer Renaissance built Windows 95 machine. My family didn't have a lot of money when i was a kid so befriending my school's computer guy was the best thing i ever did. Learned about networking and Windows 3.1 from him as well as getting really good with the mac.

I inherated my brothers C64 in 89 I think. I made a bunch of silly text games, then learnt 6502 asm and made some basic shooters.

A couple years later I got a Mac Classic and played with hypercard and learned C with Think/Lightning C. Wrote a simple shooter type video game, and did alot of the common gfx demos.