usb switchblade..

x-quisite

actually i want to find a simple tool to steal password using pendrive or copy file silently..

someone tell me about usb switchblade and give me the link to:

this is the link

i have read the web page and it's so interesting for me..however, i'm not really an expert in computer so the page is really confusing me..with so much technique and download link..

so,i want to ask if someone can let me know which one is the best and latest..which link should i download and maybe some detail step by step guide on how to use this tools..

thanx in advance

• 4 weeks later...

First off its not that simple if you could steal the password just like that then security team might as well lay out a welcome mat for you. Switchblade steals something called hashes those hashes you have to crack using a variety of methods dictionary,bruteforce, rainbow tables. If your looking to get vista passwords your out of luck because no payload right now can get the hashes. Even if you somehow get the hash of vista they can be very hard to crack.

Right now i don`t think that you are ready enough to start using a switchblade i suggest that you understand more about hashes and password cracking. Its a complex progress (for a noob like you)

1. assuming that u want a u3 payload (plz tell me you know what this is) flash the custom iso

2. plug into box

3. get log files and crack the hashes

its not as simple as download plug in and your done. By the way what im doing is VERY nice most people would tell you to read the forums. Im not going to give a step by step guide because thats spoon feeding and to tell you the truth thats what im doing right now

P.s for the pros and 1337 haxor that are reading this im trying to make it noob friendly since most of you are scoffing at how simple i made it

First off its not that simple if you could steal the password just like that then security team might as well lay out a welcome mat for you. Switchblade steals something called hashes those hashes you have to crack using a variety of methods dictionary,bruteforce, rainbow tables. If your looking to get vista passwords your out of luck because no payload right now can get the hashes. Even if you somehow get the hash of vista they can be very hard to crack.

Right now i don`t think that you are ready enough to start using a switchblade i suggest that you understand more about hashes and password cracking. Its a complex progress (for a noob like you)

1. assuming that u want a u3 payload (plz tell me you know what this is) flash the custom iso

2. plug into box

3. get log files and crack the hashes

its not as simple as download plug in and your done. By the way what im doing is VERY nice most people would tell you to read the forums. Im not going to give a step by step guide because thats spoon feeding and to tell you the truth thats what im doing right now

P.s for the pros and 1337 haxor that are reading this im trying to make it noob friendly since most of you are scoffing at how simple i made it

notice we've got nothing wrong with people who are trying to learn, its just you give this tool to the wrong people, bad things happen

• 2 weeks later...

True, i think x-quisite asked a sensible question as he mentioned its confused him and needs some guidance, i was kind of in the same situation but understand more after watching episode 2x02...

http://www.hak5.org/episodes/episode-2x02-release

and reading the related wiki page...

http://wiki.hak5.org/wiki/Episode_2x02

it may help you understand

(do i need to code links?)