Hak 4 Help

anthrounit

I was thinking about some of these projects Hak5 has done like Jasager with the pineapple that people like myself are having strange and unusual problems with due to details either not explained in depth due to time. However I think it would be helpful if they could have maybe a monthly thing where we could call in via skype and hopefully figure out what we are missing or what is creating the problem. Yes, I do know many people have crappy microphones but maybe there could be an option to phone into skype over normal phone line. that way the hakhouse phone isnt always ringing off the hook and they can just login to skype and take a call here and there and do it on ustream so if they cant help maybe someone else can. even if nobody has a problem it would still be cool just to sit around and talk about them and what we have done in the field or even out there in the wild with our leet hacker toys!

I was thinking about some of these projects Hak5 has done like Jasager with the pineapple that people like myself are having strange and unusual problems with due to details either not explained in depth due to time. However I think it would be helpful if they could have maybe a monthly thing where we could call in via skype and hopefully figure out what we are missing or what is creating the problem. Yes, I do know many people have crappy microphones but maybe there could be an option to phone into skype over normal phone line. that way the hakhouse phone isnt always ringing off the hook and they can just login to skype and take a call here and there and do it on ustream so if they cant help maybe someone else can. even if nobody has a problem it would still be cool just to sit around and talk about them and what we have done in the field or even out there in the wild with our leet hacker toys!

You have posted this in the #hak5 section, which is for IRC matters only. I'm sure a moderator can move this to the right place <nudge>Moonlit, VaKo </nudge>