History Of Evil Server

iyeman

So ive decided to make a page with all the skits of evil server in chronological order with brief descriptions. The Evil Server sketchs in my opinion have been the most entertaining.

What I need is help in finding the parts of the episodes that Evil Server is in. I will include props on the page for those of you who help me in this project.

What I have so far - http://iyeman.net/evilserver/

One of these days I need to properly fix that sketches page and get it on the new wordpress system. I need a webdev hand. Anyway, I like what you're doing Iyeman. The wiki might be better suited for this as you can get others to help collaborate on the project. I believe you can use <youtube> embed commands on the wiki.

One of these days I need to properly fix that sketches page and get it on the new wordpress system. I need a webdev hand. Anyway, I like what you're doing Iyeman. The wiki might be better suited for this as you can get others to help collaborate on the project. I believe you can use <youtube> embed commands on the wiki.

I do wordpress stuff. What do you need?