Hotel Free WiFi Bandwidth "widening"

Blixzit

So I live with my dad in a crappy hotel that literally just got WiFi a few months ago. However, like most public WiFi hot spots, they have the bandwidth limited. So whenever a bunch of people start downloading a bunch of videos or other large files, it will sort of trip the system and shut it down. That is extremely frustrating for me because every time that happens, they have to call the IT staff to come fix it. They are constantly back and forth between 3 different properties, so it doesn't always get reconnected right away. They only have it in the main lobby. I have a couple friends who used to work on the IT staff here, and they told me a way how I could change the bandwidth limitations for my computer only. All I have to do is figure out a password. However, since Rainbow Tables is greek to me, I figured I'd post the info I have here, and let you talented hackers figure it out.

The IP is:

The Username is (most likely, but not 100% sure):

If anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not really trying to attack or sabotage the system, I just want to make it less of a hassle for everyone. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry for asking. I didn't even think about how that would be kinda rude for me to do. You all are really knowledgeable in this field. I am not so much, but I am very fascinated by it, and want to learn more. I realize being lazy and letting someone else do something for me isn't gonna teach me anything. Sorry again about it, I hope you all accept my apology. :( Didn't mean to piss anyone off.

regardless of the real reasoning, asking the community to "hack" something for you is usually the fastest way to being flamed. id advise taking the time to learn how to do it yourself and if you need help then ask for info or maybe some useful links. but dont ask for it to be done for you. just bad move .

Origonal:

regardless of the real reasoning, asking the community to "hack" something for you is usually the fastest way to being flamed.

Edited for more truth:

regardless of the real reasoning, asking a community on a public forum to "hack" something for you is a fast way to get arrested.