ATTN BLEACH FANS

RogueHart

anyone who downloaded bleach from dattebayo or watched their subs in some way. GREAT NEWS. the fillers have ended. ITS BACK ON TRACK!!!! episode 190. just downloaded and started watching. paused in order to post this. gonna keep watching now. pce

edit

just finished it. dont worry the sidebars are only temporary. most of the episode is flashbacks to remind everyone what happened right before the fillers started. they switched to widescreen AFTER the fillers started so they need the sidebars to hide the emptiness. once it gets to the new stuff the sidebars are removed.

i dont hate the bleach fillers either but im sure glad they are over lol.

though you gotta hand it to the filler crew. they found a way to start a story and clean up any loose ends. everyone either cut contacts or died by the end of the fillers so the story can continue like it never happened lol.

im not a bleach fan...cuz i never actually sat down and watched it...but i did like the first 5 eps maybe ill watch these what site are you guys watching them from?

youll have to watch them on youtube if you want to get as far as the japanese showings. but i your watching the american stuff youll have to look for it. i think http://surfthechannel.com has some.

we(or at least i) have been downloading from a fansubbing group dattebayo. but they only host 50 episodes at a time and the latest was 190.

bleachexile.com ftw free sign up and downloads of eps all the way to number one, all japanese. they also have mange downloads or view online for ease. That or narutocentral.com has a bleach one now they created. check it out and remember, one of us, one of us.

I hated the fillers. Terrible. But to be honest after episode 64, it wasn't very good. It's just rehashing what happened initially.

Naruto, is currently being ruined by the Japanese tv producers too. 5-8mins content per episode. The rest are flashbacks. Lovely. Need a new anime. Recently watched death note. Really, really good, although I found the overacting at the end a bit much :) Film wasn't bad too.