sorry for the tag vomit, i just wanted to get as much meta to make this relevant as i couldn't find much along what was happening with me in the search. I know there is an extremely small staff in the warehouse and any questions go into a zendesk queue. and that's totally fine. i'm cool with that and the wait. i get it.
my steps were the following:
1. order the items (2 pineapples and a yagi)
2. make purchase
3. tell my CC custserv that this is a VALID transaction as fraud detect grabbed it immediately
4. check order status (pending)
5. wait 3 days, order is cancelled.
6. repeat with same results.
7. publicly ask questions to @Darren Kitchen on twitter. (yes, he is nice enough to respond direct to me)
8. email and get a zendesk ticket (i never even check my own zendesk queue)
9. harrass @mubix via messenger on this board, skipping twitter.
10. now toss it to everyone else to see if i can get some help.
now, with that being said... anyone else experience this same thing? i can't tell if its my CC cancelling the order or the hak5 shop. the purchase goes through, hits my card and then goes to "pending". on status and everything. wait 3 days and then it cancels. this has happened twice now and to avoid the old "insanity is the same thing" adage, i come to the crowds of my people.