A little bit of help.

fretmelter66

so i used GONZORS payload... and my os is windows xp. ok i installed the payload and everything. But when i plug it in the program doesnt autorun. BUT i can clik on the GO.BAT file wich starts all programs tht do the hacking. SO then i wrote my own .iso to use with the customizer which had my own auto run file for the cd partiton. I made the autorun start GO.BAT. Tht worked BUT it wouldnt make a log because it opend GO.BAT on the cd partion which is read only. Then i changed the auto run to look for GO.BAT in the flash partiton. This worked but the cd partion was found first and didnt find the flash part yet cuz the computer has found it yet. SO now my question is why wont the thing autorun from the cd partion AND make a log??

any better?

Please Repost in English.

I thought sable was being nasty until I read your post, I can probably tell you whats wrong, but I'll wait til you post something I can read.

And the standard policy is what payload and what OS, you won't get (much) help until you give those.  We like to know who messed up  :P.

I thought sable was being nasty until I read your post, I can probably tell you whats wrong, but I'll wait til you post something I can read.

QFE

You will find that people around here are more than willing to help if they can understand what you are trying to say, if English isnt your first language then slow down your thoughts and double check what you write to see if it makes sense.

Looks like autorun is disabled on the computer.

The fact that you followed the directions to set it up correctly (which is good, some people can't handle even that), that it ran correctly when you double clicked GO.bat (kudos for thinking to try that), indicates that autorun for cds is disabled.  Otherwise it should have run correctly.  The only other thing I can think of is that you have the payload turned off in sbconfig.  Based on the lack of complaints, I would say it has to be one of those, if the autorun was broken the payload wouldn't work for everyone and you'd see a lot more comments than you do on the forums.  Can you check if the following registry key is set to 0?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetServicesCDRom

And open up sbconfig and check if the payload is off button is displaying.  Or test it on another pc.

ok auto run is set to one and yes the the button says turn pl off.

so tht means auto run is on right?

ok so i can autorun but it wont make a log

like i used the defualt .iso on gonzors but it wont make a log or even run without me editing it. then i get it to auto run but no log

i can post the auto run i used in my new .iso and stuff

THis is in the cd-rom partition.

[AutoRun]

open=GOGO.BAT                   

action=clik to work

now i made GOGO.BAT in my cd-rom partion

THen i made GOGO.BAT open my GO.BAT in my flash partion

It works fine until it tries to make a log it says accsess denied. IT NEVER SAID THT WHEN  I CLIKED ON IT

ok auto run is set to one and yes the the button says turn pl off.

so tht means auto run is on right?

ok so i can autorun but it wont make a log

like i used the defualt .iso on gonzors but it wont make a log or even run without me editing it. then i get it to auto run but no log

i can post the auto run i used in my new .iso and stuff

THis is in the cd-rom partition.

[AutoRun]

open=GOGO.BAT                     

action=clik to work

now i made GOGO.BAT in my cd-rom partion

THen i made GOGO.BAT open my GO.BAT in my flash partion

It works fine until it tries to make a log it says accsess denied. IT NEVER SAID THT WHEN  I CLIKED ON IT

What is the path the log is to write to. Maybe edit it so it saves it where it can be written to? I do not have the program or bat file, nor do I run these switchblades, but it sounds like either your trying to write to read only space or you do not have rights to write where ever the log file is stored.