Mac on windows

DarkSantaClaus

hey. i wanna run windows and mac os x on my comp. Is there any way that i can dual boot it. I just watched ep 2 again and it looks cool and pretty easy. But i dont wanna have to go out and buy another HDD to install OS X onto when i wont be using it that much. can anyone here help me out? i dont know much about linux so if u can help please keep it simple. Thanx

hey. i wanna run windows and mac os x on my comp. Is there any way that i can dual boot it. I just watched ep 2 again and it looks cool and pretty easy. But i dont wanna have to go out and buy another HDD to install OS X onto when i wont be using it that much. can anyone here help me out? i dont know much about linux so if u can help please keep it simple. Thanx

actually there is a way to dual boot, you need a disk patitioner then just boot from the OSX dvd, and select the partition in which you wish to install mac. Then when you restart your pc it will ask you to choose which os to pick and you just move up or down with the arrows to select the os. Its a great hack, but the only disadvantage, is that the os i used had a problem recognizing the network card, but anyways it was fun and i just did it for the hell of it hahahaha. Id be cool if anyone knows about the network card fix to post. By the way im knew in this forum and i went mad when i discovered it