Hey a few questions

Teacup`

Hello im new here so please dont flame me.

I have been using the non u3 edion of the SwitchBlade and i have enjoyed it for some time now, the only thing is that you need to open the drive from my computer or use the auto run.

I wanted a drive that could auto do this so i read around and ended up buying a 1gb U3 drive. .  I tried to use some of the payloads but ended up failing

I then reinstalled original software and have installed a few apps. .

I want to try again, i only want a payload that is similar to the orginal no u3 autorun hxxp: www. usbhacks. com/2006/10/07/usb-switchblade/ located there.

ie. .  i want one that doesnt install vnc a ghost account or any backdoor things. .

Can i install this alongside my u3 software and apps?

If i need to remove this to install the switchblade can i put it back on in the same condition afterwards?

How do i go about putting on the switchblade?

Will it auto run. .  ie. .  no need to open anything and nothing appears to have happened?

teacup`  all of the info is here in this forum!  wait I forget you apparently don't know how to read or be patient enough to wait for a valid response, so you'd much rather end up getting flammed for expecting answers NOW!  quick hand him the silver platter with his life on it!!!! 

NO I WILL NOT HELP!!!! Please do not PM me teacup` ... I can be helpful in other ways, but I REFUSE to have anything to do with USB bullshit.

edit: I must apologize... I'm not usually this mean... I just don't typically want anything t do with USB hacks.  I apologize if you think I replied to your post because I wanted to help... I will tell you read the who section of this forum... there are many solutions posted here.

Then get the heck out of the usb switchblade forums, which is typically about "usb hacks".

A simple go read some in a pm back would have been enough.

Or even a "sorry, not interested"

Teacup, please do read the wiki and the forum.  Longer threads usually means a better, more developed payload.