Windows 10 twin duck install

Hi there! I apologize! I realized after the fact that I accidentally posted in the wrong forum.. no this is the classic duck. I tried installing it on Ubuntu but when I go to run the wget command I get a 404 error. It doesn't exist anymore I guess. So I am back to trying to find a good video tutorial to use with no luck... but yes this is a classic duck. Untouched as far as firmware goes. Most payloads I see that I want to use require twin duck.

Hooch

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 3:19 PM, hoochrulez55 said:

Hey there Hooch, we're you ever able to install twin duck? I've tried on Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, and Parrot Security os' with no luck. I keep getting the same 404 error when i put in the wget command. This is the only post i've found so far relating to the issue.

The files are out there.  The easy way with wget is broken but they are out there is you just search around.  If you really can't find them I have them and as long as no one says I can't give them to you, then give me a link to a share drive and I'll put them on there for you.  Twin duck firmware and all.

Archived