Firmwares?

WIFI Darth Maul

4 hours ago, dark_pyrro said:

No, nothing available.

36 minutes ago, Jtyle6 said:

And don't use the firmwares for the previous duck.

Let's just say that I hypothetically flashed the new Duck before making this forum post and without reading the warning on the Quack-Start guide, I'm hypothetically screwed, and there wouldn't be a way out, even if I had to Frankenstein it back to life, and the hypothetical flashed usb is now a hypothetical paperweight 😭

On 8/22/2022 at 1:56 AM, WIFI Darth Maul said:

Just wondering if the new Ducky is compatible with the TwinDuck firmware? Was also wondering if the new Ducky's firmware is the same as the old Duck.hex, or if it's a new firmware, and if it is, is there a link to the new firmware?

No on all three accounts. Flashing the device is not documented, advised, supported or warranted. The new duck is designed in such a way that it will never require flashing of any kind.

7 hours ago, Darren Kitchen said:

No on all three accounts. Flashing the device is not documented, advised, supported or warranted. The new duck is designed in such a way that it will never require flashing of any kind.

Thanks Darren. Would there be away to flash the original firmware back to the New Duck, if accidentally flashed?

3 hours ago, Darren Kitchen said:

No, but like @dark_pyrro mentioned — open a support ticket and we'll take care of you. https://support.hak5.org/ — click contact.

Thanks Darren, I was loving the New Ducky so far. The TwinDuck firmware (Special 2) actually worked for it, it's just flashing the default (old duck fw) firmware that was the problem.

28 minutes ago, Darren Kitchen said:

I see that the ticket was sent to the old USB Rubber Ducky channel. I've tagged it with the new product. You'll get a response shortly.

Whoops! My bad lol. Thank you so so much!! I really appreciate it! And thanks @dark_pyrro for the help too! You all have been tremendous!

Archived