RAT-ARBITRIUM

Antracicode

Build a test lab, and try it out ๐Ÿ™‚ It's documentation is pretty god, so it should be simple enough to get it up and running.

Or give something like Sliver C2 a try. To get that up and running in a test config is really simple, and combined with PEzor as a packer, it's quite good.
The advantage of something like Sliver is it's quite powerfull, but easy enough to use, and simple to maintain, and have all the basic functions you need for C2.
I would point out that Sliver is a second stage system, so you have to write your own loaders / find your own strategies for getting payloads on target, but some creativity, and that should be no problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Have fun ๐Ÿ™‚

A note..

I've been looking at the project, and maybe getting a little worried here. If you don't know how to do this yourself, then you should not be playing with a tool like this.
It seems it can spread itself, so I wouldn't even try this in a lab, unless I'm absolutely sure it cant get out of the lab. So, why would you want it ?
What is your purpose of looking into a tool like this ?

If you can't figure out how to do this yourself, maybe you're not "mature enough", to play around with something like this..

/NX

• 1 month later...

Archived