opkg upgrade --all | Here is the command to upgrade everything in one command on the Pineapple Mark VII

SpragginsDesigns

Edit - DO NOT DO THIS - it will force you to do a firmware recovery on your WiFi Pineapple. I keep trying to find a way to upgrade --all and this is not it

First:

opkg update

Then:

opkg list-upgradable | cut -f 1 -d ' ' | xargs -r opkg upgrade  

Screenshot (12) (XS).png

13 hours ago, RussDR said:

Did this break your WP7?  It broke mine.  Had to use the restore firmware.

Yes, I had to reset mine as well. I have no clue how to upgrade --all other than this....

As I have said in other topics: doing this will overwrite packages and configuration files that are custom to the WiFi Pineapple, likely causing things to not work.

May I ask what you seek to gain from upgrading all packages on the device? Is there something missing that you want?

8 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

As I have said in other topics: doing this will overwrite packages and configuration files that are custom to the WiFi Pineapple, likely causing things to not work.

May I ask what you seek to gain from upgrading all packages on the device? Is there something missing that you want?

I have not seen what you are speaking of. But yes, I enjoy the standard 'login to Kali, open Terminal Emulator, sudo apt update -y && sudo apt upgrade -y'. 

But I suppose Mark VII does not need this. It works fine without manually upgrading everything through the shell, but I would like the ability to. 

I am looking at writing scripts for it (I assume bash), more modules, main, just more of everything to make the most out of it. 

I have read my previous posts. I have successfully captured over 107 handshakes and cracked most of them via hashcat. 

I am just messing with it, same with the Bash Bunny Mark II and Rubber Ducky Deluxe. 

Last night, I did use Kali Linux 2021.3 to flash the ducky for TwinDuck, as I work in my college's IT department, and I have stated many times that I have Windows 10/11, macOS, and Linux Virtual Machines, PC's and laptops to test payloads and general Hak5 gear on. 

I image the desktops and laptops before and after, bypassing Sophos and Windows Defender or imaging without and trying them anyway. 
But only one person listened and responded on Discord, and we have been writing a lot together lately. 

Archived