Rubber Ducky not working

Guilherme

Hello Guilherme,

I did received mine today as well. However mine worked fine. I had the feeling that it was not going to do anything, but it did lighted up with a green led. A quick tip, do not use the SD card reader that comes with the Ducky. instead use another one. Mine SD card came blank, with no inject.bin. so I created one, the hello world to be exact, and then loaded it to the SD card and popped to to Ducky and it did worked just fine. I am totally new to the Ducky, so as long as I achieve what I'm trying to accomplish, I will give the Ducky 10 stars. 😊

NOTE:

If you plug just the Ducky USB to the computer, you won't hear anything, nor the computer will detect anything.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my ducky a few days ago and when i plugged it in for the first time nothing happened. I knew that a Hello World script was supposed to run. I thought that maybe it needed the right firmware so i flashed it with c_ducky.v2.1.hex using the master zip. I contacted Hak5 regarding my issue but still no response. I wrote my script, encoded it, and put it on the sd card. Still nothings happening. Please Help!

• 1 month later...

If you open device manager. 

In that it show as no drivers found for this. 

Then do this stuff. 

Watch this video carefully and instead of c_duck file use duck.hax file. Also all other steps are same. 

Note : Watch this video very carefully and don't miss any stap otherwise you will get errors. 

If you open device manager. 

In that it show as no drivers found for this. 

Then do this stuff. 

Watch this video carefully and instead of c_duck file use duck.hax file. Also all other steps are same. 

Note : Watch this video very carefully and don't miss any stap otherwise you will get errors. 

Archived