HOLY SHIT Osama Bin Laden, spotted in the Australian desert!

Deags

can we stop talking about Osama Bin Laden and respect others am not a big fan of em either but he's not so much different than americans or UKians or even the Isrealians out there. he killed lots of pple who didnt do anythin and America + UK destroyed Iraq by the name of Re-Builiding it and claiming Nuclear and and Biological Weapons there - where's the Fuck is the Proof Till NOW -

He Messed around like they say with the WorldTrade Center Towers and Isreal Fucks Jerusalem EveryDay.

Destruction every Where it's just their Ass that's killing them to get him and they cant reach him.

WtEver u wnt knw how it's shit cause u dnt knw abt how everyday Gazillions gets killed by Americans and UKians and Isrealians and u dnt name them terrorists while Osama Bin Laden is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it because he's a Muslim!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What Ever

And About America Having Loads of Oils Thing...... KISS MY ASS they took advantage of Iraq's invasion and made oil their supply as granted for the next 20 yrs and nothing goes for IRAQ. and mayb they have oil but compared to us -ARAB- it's nothing The ARAB NAtions Geographical and wtever they call it maps shows that we are over Oceans of OIL since everywhere u can digg to get OIL.

if am wrong abt those things tell me i have proves to that :D.