No Modules/Infusions

TonyWolfin

I have to say I am very disappointed about the current situation.

I have purchased the Mark V when it first came out with all the hype ... for a price not very negligible ...

I unearthed now from an old box .... and cant get any modules in it, no infusions, nothing .. After spend hours to connect it to the internet. I cant seem to be able to add any modules to it. THe only one present is PineAP and Jammer. I update to the last stable release .... 

Couple hundred dollar including shipping and customs... out to the trash

any solution to get some modules on there at least ? 

Hi,

The WiFi Pineapple Mark V has been end-of-life for over 4 years now. The reason available infusions aren't loading is because the WiFi Pineapple Mark V firmware doesn't have support for the newer TLS suites that we use in our infrastructure.

In order to work around this, infusions for the EOL hardware are available here. You can follow that article manually install the modules.

38 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

Hi,

The WiFi Pineapple Mark V has been end-of-life for over 4 years now. The reason available infusions aren't loading is because the WiFi Pineapple Mark V firmware doesn't have support for the newer TLS suites that we use in our infrastructure.

In order to work around this, infusions for the EOL hardware are available here. You can follow that article manually install the modules.

Tried that, for some reason I cant see any of the new infusions in the interface. I copied via winscp onto internal storage. I can see them, in the bar, but can't see them in the main interfacee. What went wrong here ?

Mt3ovYr.png6Fi0elo.png

Archived