Cyberpunk game suggestions?

didymus

I'm looking for some cyberpunk-style game suggestions. I am not much of a gamer, but I really enjoy that genre of literature and would definitely play a game based on related concepts. I've played the Shadowrun series for PC/Mac. They're okay. I'm looking for more obscure suggestions though. I'm definitely aware of `Cyberpunk 2077` too. While it does seem very mainstream I watched the game-play video and I have to admit that it looked great and had some very cool elements-- even if William Gibson kind of talked shit on it.

I've also downloaded `2064: Read Only Memories`, `The Red Strings Club`, and `VA-11 HALL-A`, but I haven't got a chance to play them yet because I am using a Mac right now and I haven't looked for any good Windows emulators yet. If someone has a suggestion on the best way to run Windows programs on OSX that would be helpful too.

• 3 months later...

> I ought to happily inform about "Cloudpunk" on Steam platform.

> I believe that the money that are needed to obtain it are worth it.

> I strongly believe that you 'll love it.

P.S. I have already played "Cloudpunk" for many hours. Hack culture, hacktivism, futuristic elements, dystopia, mafia, gangs, vaporwave, synthwave, aesthetics and shit.

P.S.(2) A masterpiece.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived