Tetra - The selected upgrade file failed verification

Abdul

I just got my tetra, downloaded the firmware and checked the hash sum. However, every time I upload the file I get this error message "The selected upgrade file failed verification. Please check the file and try again." and that just keeps on popping up every time I upload the file. I tried re downloading the firmware and tried switching laptops without any luck. I have also did a rest but that didnt work either. I am hoping that I didnt get a broken piece.

Can you guys help me out ?

I also tried doing it manually and SSH to the wifipineapple but I keep getting errors.

here is the commands and output

COMMAND:               scp upgrade-2.6.0.bin root@172.16.42.1:/tmp/
OUTPUT:                     ssh: connect to host 172.16.42.1 port 22: Connection refused
                                        lost connection

COMMAND:               ssh root@172.16.42.1
                                        ssh: connect to host 172.16.42.1 port 22: Connection refused

19 hours ago, Abdul said:

"The selected upgrade file failed verification.

This has been seen by a few users.  I would recommend downloading the upgrade bin for 2.5.4 then doing a OTA upgrade to 2.6.0

5 hours ago, Abdul said:

here is the commands and output

COMMAND:               scp upgrade-2.6.0.bin root@172.16.42.1:/tmp/
OUTPUT:                     ssh: connect to host 172.16.42.1 port 22: Connection refused
                                        lost connection

COMMAND:               ssh root@172.16.42.1
                                        ssh: connect to host 172.16.42.1 port 22: Connection refused

You can't SSH into a tetra that has not completed initial setup as you have not set a password yet.

Archived