how is it illegal what law am i breaking

ummmmm

oh sorry i thought the other person who DELETED my "illegal post" was going to respond 

so i was wondering if it was possible to hack into the schools overcom to play thomas the train theme song but then diginija or someone like that said it was illegal so i was wondering what law would i be breaking. 

1 hour ago, ummmmm said:

oh sorry i thought the other person who DELETED my "illegal post" was going to respond 

so i was wondering if it was possible to hack into the schools overcom to play thomas the train theme song but then diginija or someone like that said it was illegal so i was wondering what law would i be breaking. 

You don't.

Simple as that. We do not condone on here doing illegal things. We do discuss them, and penetration testing, but you are a child asking to access without authorisation your schools comms system.

In short, don't ask for things like that here. We will not help.

26 minutes ago, ummmmm said:

but how do you know how do you know im a child?

The fact you said you were in school and wanted to do this. Not exactly hard to figure that out. Also rather than putting everything in one response you keep posting more.

21 minutes ago, ummmmm said:

i just want to know what law would have been broken. im not going to. i WAS but then diginija said it was illegal so NOW i just want to know HOW its illegal

What law? Well in short, do you own the system? No. You want to access it for your own use. Now depending on the country, the exact law would vary, but in short, "Unauthorised access to misuse a system". Whatever your countries equivalent law is.