High CPU Usage

Covert Error

I'm having a problem with my Pineapple NANO were the usage is always really high about 80-100% almost always 100% tho. I have tried everything from updating it to flashing the firmware and nothing seems to fix the problem can someone please help? or is there anyone who is facing the same problem?

1 hour ago, Covert Error said:

I'm having a problem with my Pineapple NANO were the usage is always really high about 80-100% almost always 100% tho. I have tried everything from updating it to flashing the firmware and nothing seems to fix the problem can someone please help? or is there anyone who is facing the same problem?

This is because the dashboard requests make the CPU spike to a high amount. The WiFi Pineapple NANO is not actually at 100% load.

If you want to see more accurate statistics, please SSH into your WiFi Pineapple NANO and run the 'top' command.

On 10/14/2018 at 10:06 PM, Sebkinne said:

This is because the dashboard requests make the CPU spike to a high amount. The WiFi Pineapple NANO is not actually at 100% load.

If you want to see more accurate statistics, please SSH into your WiFi Pineapple NANO and run the 'top' command.

thanks for your replay your right it's not actually 100%  thanks so much and now for the next problem I need to figure out if I give up I will come and ask.

thanks @Sebkinne

Archived