CURL PHP Login problem

Dekor

Hey guys first of all thank you for everybody thats reading this and trying to help me.So now for my Question.I started learning PHP recently and im really enjoying it finally i wanted to learn to Program for so long but now im sticking with it.So this is like the first “Project” i really wanted to do no example from my Book or whatver.I coded a Script that automaticly logs me in to Netflix with CURL and so far everything works fine but im facing a Problem now.I noticed after 5 or 6 Login Attempts im getting this “Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.” Error Whenever im trying to login again.Im getting this for about 5 Minutes or so then i can try to login again.Changing the IP wont get rid of this so im guessing it has something to do with the Browser itself deleting the cookies helps somewhat but not all the time which is strange is there a way to delete them for every connect with CURL or something like that? anybody has a clue how they detect that? maybe they use some javascript or something any help is appreciate it

I like your first programming language choice! I've recently been playing with it (even made a NAS-like web server with full role-based access) and it's awesome.

Why are you getting a lot of login attempts? If it's all pre-programmed with CURL it should work everytime consistently. My guess is Netflix has a timeout and CURL's trying to login but Netflix says "Login to what? You've timed out you can't type anything in here!" while it waits 5 minutes to reset the form.

Think of it this way - when you login to a website, after 5-6 attempts of failed logins what happens? Either there's a CAPTCHA or it says "You've had too many attempts. Please try again later." in which case it locks down the form so you can't submit it for a while. If it's a CAPTCHA your CURL program won't see that and therefore it won't submit the form properly.

So both cases are a problem for your CURL program.