Bash Bunny as screen to hide HID

SchwarzerLotus

Hey Guys ?

I've got an idea today:
If you press GUI P in Windows it is switching the display mode. Primary screen only, clone, expand and second screen only (maybe different terms, my system language is german).
So, is it possible that the Bunny seems to be a screen or beamer or else to the system combined with the HID Attackmode?
I imagine it like: Plug in BB - screen turns off - script is running - screen turns on

Or is there another way to turn off or maybe freeze the screen so victim will not be able to see the HID attack? Of course screenshot + fullscreen. But I'm looking for a better solution.

Lovely Greetz ?

=== bat/cmd === 

@echo off

powershell (Add-Type '[DllImport(\"user32.dll\")]^public static extern int SendMessage(int hWnd, int hMsg, int wParam, int lParam);' -Name a -Pas)::SendMessage(-1,0x0112,0xF170,2);

=== commandline ===

powershell (Add-Type '[DllImport(\"user32.dll\")]public static extern int SendMessage(int hWnd, int hMsg, int wParam, int lParam);' -Name a -Pas)::SendMessage(-1,0x0112,0xF170,2);

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Turn-off-screen-4d173e0a/view/Discussions#content

its not switching between screens but putting the screen in sleeping mode... maybe some better research would do what you have in mind...

Have a look at nircmd.

You can write a simple script like this with it:

cd %~dp0nircmd
nircmd monitor off
timeout /t 3
nircmd monitor on

Turns the monitor off, waits 3 seconds, then turns it back on.

Although, there are drawbacks to using nircmd - for example it's an executable so it could be detected by an AV (although, I'm running an AV and it hasn't removed it - may be different when it's on a USB and been run by cmd though).

@jOte-
You're right, I was focused on the GUI P way too much... But there is a reason why:

I was trying to turn off or freeze screen BEFORE a script is starting so you also will not see the GUI R window. It was stupid to think about GUI P to do this because the display mode window is a much more eyecatcher then the GUI R window...

Nircmd? Hmm... I've read about nircmd as I searched for how I hide cmd window. Gonna try how it works ?

Lovely Greetz ?

Archived