Nano Death networks

Badnbouje

So i'm not really sure if it's me or nano works like that so what i'm trying to do is to death all networks around me and in same time stay connected to the internet is it practically possible with wifi pineapple nano?

By "Death" I assume you mean "Deauth" right?

You can Deauthenticate all wireless devices from their respective networks, but you wont be able to disconnect devices using wired connections.

On 5/11/2018 at 6:23 AM, Badnbouje said:

what i'm trying to do is to death all networks around me and in same time stay connected to the internet is it practically possible with wifi pineapple nano?

Yes it is possible, you need to filter out your device from deauthentication messages...

If you look at the "Recon" page after you do a scan, you can see deauthentication options for devices, as well as access points.
You can either deauth everyone on that network by selecting the SSID options arrow, or you can deauth a specific device by selecting the options arrow beside its mac address.

To deauth all devices except yours, be sure to filter out the mac address of your machine that is connected wirelessley, and sharing Internet to the pineapple.

On 5/11/2018 at 12:23 PM, Badnbouje said:

So i'm not really sure if it's me or nano works like that so what i'm trying to do is to death all networks around me and in same time stay connected to the internet is it practically possible with wifi pineapple nano?

Effectively, when I click on deauth (1 to 10 option) on a specific ssid, it never Deauthenticates the wireless device concerned... And don t know why.

Who can help me?

Archived