DownloadExecSMB non powershell payload need

msalman

i want DownloadExecSMB or  DownloadExec SimpleHTTPServer which download file from bashbunny server and run on pc for winxp

all current payloads are only in powershell i want only cmd payload or vbs which will work in winxp

thanks

I haven't looked into those specific payloads, but many commands that run in PowerShell are identical to those in the normal command prompt. Does the script use any cmdlets or other PowerShell-specific commands? If it doesn't, it may still work if you just changing the line where it opens PowerShell to opening cmd instead.

2 hours ago, The Power Company said:

I haven't looked into those specific payloads, but many commands that run in PowerShell are identical to those in the normal command prompt. Does the script use any cmdlets or other PowerShell-specific commands? If it doesn't, it may still work if you just changing the line where it opens PowerShell to opening cmd instead.

Yes, it does. Think about how it has to download the file string from the server and execute it as a string and not a file.

2 hours ago, Dave-ee Jones said:

Yes, it does. Think about how it has to download the file string from the server and execute it as a string and not a file.

I figured as much. From looking around a little it seems that Windows XP has powershell anyway, so unless the target manually removed it (which isn't possible to do without breaking it for Windows versions past XP) there shouldn't be any problem... unless I'm completely out of the loop and winxp stands for something other than Windows XP.