Does not keep Timezones

MikelMD

Hi all,

Purchased the Nano a weeks back and I started to "play around" with it by watching some basic videos.  One of the items I see, is that my timezone does not keep.  I set it from the default Western Europe to Eastern, click the Save Time Zone and nothing changes.  It still displays the default.  I have checked the Firmware and it is running 2.0.2.  Any ideas?  BTW, I am also seeing other peculiar items/features, that worked the last time I tried them and now not so much.  Also, I to shut down the unit, when I am done w/ it.

TIA

1 hour ago, MikelMD said:

Hi all,

Purchased the Nano a weeks back and I started to "play around" with it by watching some basic videos.  One of the items I see, is that my timezone does not keep.  I set it from the default Western Europe to Eastern, click the Save Time Zone and nothing changes.  It still displays the default.  I have checked the Firmware and it is running 2.0.2.  Any ideas?  BTW, I am also seeing other peculiar items/features, that worked the last time I tried them and now not so much.  Also, I to shut down the unit, when I am done w/ it.

TIA

Take a look at the field above the drop-down - that changes to the correct timezone. 

9 hours ago, MikelMD said:

Yes, I am aware of the drop down.  I select Eastern, click on save and it still depicts European time zone.

Yes. But above the drop down is a different field stating the current timezone. The dropdown is just to set a new timezone. 

Unfortunately syncing up the dropdown selection and the really timezone is a bit difficult. 

Archived