[PAYLOAD] KeyHopper

C1PH3R

Hi @C1PH3R,

I had a look at your payload and as you asked for, here are some minor remarks / suggestions:

• Line 29-31
    Since Darren's WAIT I prefer that at this moment of the payload. It speeds up things if you don't know the performance of your target in advance...
  • line 32-35
    Not sure why UAC should be triggered in this moment. Seems to me that you entered a command before that you have deleted?
  • Line 43-46
    Why don't you use here "RUN WIN POWERSHELL" as you did before on line 37
  • Line 52 & 55
    Instead of forcing the user to do changes within the payload, I suggest to to use a variable for "service host.txt" in the config part. 

Best regards!

On 2/12/2018 at 8:46 AM, GermanNoob said:

Hi @C1PH3R,

I had a look at your payload and as you asked for, here are some minor remarks / suggestions:

• Line 29-31
    Since Darren's WAIT I prefer that at this moment of the payload. It speeds up things if you don't know the performance of your target in advance...
  • line 32-35
    Not sure why UAC should be triggered in this moment. Seems to me that you entered a command before that you have deleted?
  • Line 43-46
    Why don't you use here "RUN WIN POWERSHELL" as you did before on line 37
  • Line 52 & 55
    Instead of forcing the user to do changes within the payload, I suggest to to use a variable for "service host.txt" in the config part. 

Best regards!

* Line 29-31 if you want you can add that yourself but when/if I am pentesting I would rather not have to change the switch position.

* Line 32-35 Yeah that was a previous command that I removed (is edited now)

* Line 43-46 Because I am using a CNTRL v command that prevents me from doing that (CNTRL v pastes the drive letter of the bunny.)

* Line 52 & 55 I was trying that but I could not get a variable to work with a string instead of numbers suggestions would be great!

3 hours ago, C1PH3R said:

* Line 52 & 55 I was trying that but I could not get a variable to work with a string instead of numbers suggestions would be great!

well, this should work:

Q STRING 'payloads\'$variable "'AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup'"

Q STRING "start 'AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\\"$variable"\'"

well, I tested them in a windows vm and this short test payload works fine with both lines:

LED SETUP
variable=TEST

LED ATTACK
ATTACKMODE HID
WAIT
RUN WIN powershell
sleep 1
Q STRING "start 'AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\\"$variable"\'"

LED FINISH

On 2/13/2018 at 9:17 PM, GermanNoob said:

well, I tested them in a windows vm and this short test payload works fine with both lines:

LED SETUP
variable=TEST

LED ATTACK
ATTACKMODE HID
WAIT
RUN WIN powershell
sleep 1

LED FINISH

Ahh, I see my problem (At least I think)

I used:

variable="TEST"

I've made some edits so it should all be fine now!

Archived